This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives.
Earning AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty validates expertise in using AWS data lakes and analytics services to get insights from data.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty is intended for individuals with experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Five years of experience with common data analytics technologies.
- Two years of hands-on experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions.
- Ability to define AWS data analytics services and understand how they integrate with each other.
- Ability to explain how AWS data analytics services fit in the data lifecycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization
What does it take to earn this certification?
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam (DAS-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
Review sample questions that demonstrate the format of the questions used on this exam and include rationales for the correct answers.
Download the sample questions »
Length: 180 minutes to complete the exam
Cost: 300 USD
Visit Exam pricing for additional cost information.
Format: 65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response
Delivery method: Pearson VUE and PSI; testing center or online proctored exam
This exam is offered in the following languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
Prepare for your exam
You’ve set your goal. Now it’s time to build knowledge and skills to propel your career.
Check out these resources from AWS Training and Certification that are relevant to AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty.
It’s not required to take any specific training before you take an exam.
These recommended resources are opportunities to learn from the experts at AWS.
- EXAM GUIDE: AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty Exam Guide
- SAMPLE QUESTIONS: AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty Sample Questions
- PRACTICE: AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty Official Practice Question Set
- DIGITAL TRAINING: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
AWS Training for data analytics
AWS training for advanced networking
DIGITAL TRAINING: Data Analytics Fundamentals
- Amazon EMR Migration Guide: How to Move Apache Spark and Apache Hadoop From On-Premises to AWS
- Streaming Data Solutions on AWS with Amazon Kinesis
- Teaching Big Data Skills with Amazon EMR
- Reference Architecture: SQL Based Data Processing in Amazon ECS
Best AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty Books 2022
AWS Certified Data Analytics Study Guide: Specialty (DAS-C01) Exam
Move your career forward with AWS certification! Prepare for the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty Exam with this thorough study guide
This comprehensive study guide will help assess your technical skills and prepare for the updated AWS Certified Data Analytics exam.
Earning this AWS certification will confirm your expertise in designing and implementing AWS services to derive value from data.
The AWS Certified Data Analytics Study Guide: Specialty (DAS-C01) Exam is designed for business analysts and IT professionals who perform complex Big Data analyses.
This AWS Specialty Exam guide gets you ready for certification testing with expert content, real-world knowledge, key exam concepts, and topic reviews.
Gain confidence by studying the subject areas and working through the practice questions. Big data concepts covered in the guide include:
- Data security
AWS certifications allow professionals to demonstrate skills related to leading Amazon Web Services technology.
The AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty (DAS-C01) Exam specifically evaluates your ability to design and maintain Big Data, leverage tools to automate data analysis, and implement AWS Big Data services according to architectural best practices.
An exam study guide can help you feel more prepared about taking an AWS certification test and advancing your professional career.
In addition to the guide’s content, you’ll have access to an online learning environment and test bank that offers practice exams, a glossary, and electronic flashcards.